Nutrition Counseling for Fertility and More!
Consultations are available anywhere in the United States via phone and
There is so much information about diet and nutrition out in the world
that it's difficult to know what to believe. Should you really be
on a gluten free diet? How much caffeine is too much caffeine? What's
the deal with carbs, friend or foe? High protein? Low fat? Whole milk
or skim? What supplements, if any, should you be taking? These are just
some of the questions we get at Pulling Down the Moon during our nutrition
Patients book nutrition coaching consults with us for many reasons. Some
of these include:
- Weight gain or weight loss
- To establish healthy eating habits
- To find a fertility friendly diet during the time of conception
- To manage hormone-related conditions like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
endometriosis, Premenstrual Syndrome, migraines and/or fibroids
- Manage/heal Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy
- To understand/explore food sensitivities or allergies with an elimination diet
- To undertake a "cleanse" diet that is safe and healthy
- Assistance in returning to pre-pregnancy weight
- Breast cancer prevention
- Newly diagnosed breast cancer
- To help you assess whether a loved one has a full blown eating disorder
or just disordered eating
- To give teens a sense of control over the nutritional health
At Pulling Down the Moon, we require all of our practitioners be Licensed
Dietitian Nutritionists because this level of training requires an in-depth
understanding of working with many different health conditions and medications.
In addition, we also ensure they have a strong grounding in functional
medicine and the latest concepts in nutritional science.
Pulling Down the Moon's Nutritional Coaching Sessions are integrated
and specialized- that is they combine the latest in science-based nutrition
with teachings and techniques from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM),
yoga and other holistic disciplines. Through these programs you will learn
more than just healthy eating habits and ideas, you will learn ways in
which to control the stresses and anxieties that exist in everyday life.
You may even feel that sense of satisfaction that comes from taking control
of your own well-being.
Nutrition Coaching Session
At this one-on-one session you will receive condition-specific nutrition
coaching designed to help your reach your health goals. You will leave
with an eating plan, a sense of what, if anything, is suggested in terms
of nutritional supplements and a partner in helping your achieve your goals.
First Follow-Up Visit
$75/ 30 minutes
Book Your Consult
Intake Form-to be completed before initial session. Completing the intake does
not initiate a callback from the office, please call to schedule or book online.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR ONLINE INTAKE FORM