135 N. Arlington Heights Road, Suite 195 (Located within FCI office)
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
t: (312) 321-0004
Directions: Our Buffalo Grove office is located within the Fertility Centers of Illinois Suite #195. The building is located near the northeast corner of Lake Cook Rd and Arlington Heights Rd. If you are coming from Lake Cook Rd, turn north onto Arlington Heights Rd. Turn right onto the first side street. Then take the first left into the office buildings area and the building #135 will be on your right hand side.
Tuesday: 4pm, 5:30pm, 7pm Massage Appointments
Wednesday: 1pm – 6:30pm Acupuncture Only
Saturday: 8am – 1:30pm Acupuncture Only
Our practitioner Cathy McCauley will be doing massage on Thursdays starting on July 17th!
Holistic Health Buffalo Grove
No medical condition exists in isolation, meaning that your lifestyle habits, personal history, and genetics will all play a role in the course of your wellness and medical care. At Pulling Down the Moon Holistic Health, we provide women with the comprehensive approach to care they need in Buffalo Grove, maintaining a compassionate, welcoming environment in every step of care. Our practitioners are specialists, not generalists, and we are dedicated to providing care for women at all stages of life—from the first pregnancy through menopause.
Our Holistic Care Approach
Pulling Down the Moon was the first holistic clinic in the country focused on infertility and prenatal care, and we understand the unique challenges that can come with these medical care needs. As you grow your family, we can not only facilitate healthy pregnancies, but we are also able to provide services in stress management, weight loss and maintenance, hormonal imbalances, and sleep medicine. This whole-person approach can yield better clinical outcomes in your pregnancy and beyond, while making you feel like your doctor is truly understanding of your needs, rather than feeling rushed during every visit.
Treatment Options and Services
Each patient experience at Pulling Down the Moon is unique, though there are some essential services that will likely be included in your care. Let’s take a closer look at our services and treatment options in Buffalo Grove.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is a gentle, effective treatment that targets specific points in the nervous system to restore the flow of energy throughout your body. The effects of acupuncture can be vast, as this treatment is used for everything from fertility care to smoking cessation.
- Massage – The power of human touch is incredible, as it can reduce stress, increase positive feelings, and reduce aches and pains. With therapeutic massage from our skilled, licensed therapists, you can reduce hormonal mood swings, ease the aches and pains of pregnancy, and reduce the symptoms of chronic illnesses.
- Yoga – Yoga is another ancient healing practice that is integrated into our practice. In addition to being a great form of exercise, yoga facilitates meditation and relaxation. Our practice provides yoga classes for all women, with special classes for those trying to conceive.
- Nutritional Counseling – What you eat can have a dramatic impact on your health and well-being, so it’s important to have a resource for planning a healthy diet that is nutritious and sustainable. Our nutrition services will offer you a personalized look at what you should be eating to achieve your health and wellness goals and live better.
- Infertility Treatment – Facing infertility is difficult for anyone, but there are many treatment options that can help you start your family. In addition to clinical infertility care for both men and women, we provide supportive resources throughout the treatment process to improve results and keep stress to a minimum.
- Prenatal Care – Once you do become pregnant, you can expect the same level of compassion and personalization in your prenatal and postpartum care with our team of specialists.