We are open for Acupuncture and Massage services in Chicago (River North) and Highland Park (Port Clinton Square) for fertility, pregnancy/postpartum, and general health/wellness support. New guidelines are in place to take care of you safely (see highlights below). Nutrition consultations, shop resources (including supplements and customizable delivery support), yoga classes (including Online Yoga for Fertility and Wellness Wednesday LIVE classes on Zoom), and events (see highlights below) will continue to be available virtually! Call us for details and scheduling at: 312-321-0004 today!
MANIC MONDAY SAVINGS:
1/2 PRICE INITIAL ACUPUNCTURE
Don’t wait for cycle day 1 to book your initial consultation,
you can start treatment at any time!
Whether you’ve been trying to conceive for months or are just starting out, our practitioners can help you navigate your cycles and learn how to maximize your efforts. Are you ovulating? Is your luteal phase long enough? These are some of the questions our practitioners can help answer to ensure you are making the most of your month.Acupuncture treatment has been used to successfully treator relieve the following conditions (and more!):
- Women’s Health and Men’s Health: Fertility including TTCN, IUI support & IVF support / Egg Quality and Sperm Quality / Painful Menses and Endometriosis / Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) / PMS / Hormone Imbalance / Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods) / Amenorrhea (Lack of Period) / Irregular Menstrual Cycles / Pregnancy and Postpartum well-being, and more!
- Physical Pain: Migraine and Tension Headaches / Joint and Muscle pain / Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis / Tendinitis / TMJ / Water Retention / Back Pain / Carpal Tunnel / Heartburn / Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory: Asthma / Allergies / Bronchitis / Sinusitis
- Mental/Emotional: Anxiety / Stress / Depression / Anger / Irritability / Fatigue / Insomnia
Use Promo Code: MONDAY75 to save!
*Available Feb 8th, 15th, 22nd in Chicago or Highland Park. The Initial Acupuncture Consultation and First Treatment appointments ($150 value) will be discounted to $75. Promo code must be entered to save with online booking. Discount does not apply to previous purchases and cannot be combined with other offers/packages.*
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
As staff and practitioners, we hand wash frequently.
We also ask all patients to wash their hands before going back for treatment after their temperature check.
We disinfect all treatment rooms and common areas. We adhere to social distancing guidelines, utilize PPE, and stagger appointments for you.
Practitioners utilize PPE during treatment. We also minimize areas of contact (clean, open areas) and maximize disposable items (like drape sheets).
We use “no contact” resources, such as, electronic forms and methods of payment.
We have patients come by themselves, complete health screenings for each visit, and reschedule for illness. Questions? Let us help at: 312-321-0004!
Online Yoga for Fertility Series
**Join the waitlist for the next series with PDtM co-founder Beth Heller!
Now, more than ever, we need ways to connect from a safe social distance, reduce anxiety, and take care of ourselves! Take this time to maintain your fertility wellness with a safe, gentle yoga practice and community support.
Wellness Wednesday Workshops
New Series: LIVE Interactive Yoga and Events on Wednesdays at 6pm CST
Join us online for our first ever Wellness Wednesdays Yoga Workshops! Each workshop is designed and taught by a different Pulling Down the Moon instructor. These workshops compliment our Yoga for Fertility series and are safe for those trying to conceive and/or going through fertility treatments (including partners). Let’s make Wednesdays a healthy habit! Take time to celebrate You with a workshop designed to help your mind and body relax. Set aside an hour for yourself to experience the physical, mental, and emotional benefits of our yoga workshops.
**Our current Wellness Wednesday Series has drop-in classes through March 10th. Register now!
The series rate is $99 for all eight workshops or drop in for $15 per class. Those who register for our Online Yoga for Fertility Series starting on Jan 24th will receive one Wellness Wednesday Workshop FREE as part of their enrollment.
- January 20th – New Year New You: Exhale 2020, Inhale 2021 with Cassie Harrison (recording available)
- January 27th – Love Your Self Yoga with Alece Demaray (recording available)
- February 3rd – Movement and Meditation for Healing with Diana Zic
- February 10th – Release & Flow: A Grounding Practice with Maddie Brooks
- February 17th – Get Unstuck: A Yin Yoga Practice to Reverse Winter Stagnation with Tanya Findlay
- February 24th – Goddess of Strength Gathering with Beth Heller and Tami Quinn, PDtM co-founders
- + Natural Ways to Reduce Anxiety (March 3 with Christine Davis, Acupuncture Director)
- and (March 10 with Meredith Nathan, Massage Director)!!
Sunrise Couples Yoga: Virtual Valentine’s Edition with Cassie & Wil
Saturday, Feb 13th at 10am CST
If you’ve never tried partner yoga, you need to experience this! Waaayyyyy better than champagne and chocolate, this special “sunrise” class will teach you and your partner how to stretch and breathe away the stresses of the week as well as reconnect you in body and mind. Spend time together doing something that is good for you! This workshop is appropriate and fun for all levels.
Fertility Financing with emBorrow!
While we will continue to offer credit card payment plans, we want you to know there is now another option to help you afford some of our most comprehensive packages to support your journey.